1. Collaborate with the Central Planning Division to develop a Poverty Elimination Strategy Action Plan based on the result of the Poverty Report by August 31, 2011.
2. Continue to enhance the management capacity of the Ministry through structural reform of the Social Development Unit by December 31, 2011.
3. Enhance the management information and data systems of the Ministry by providing training to ten (10) Divisions and computer equipment to five Divisions by September 30, 2011.
4. Improve the monitoring and evaluation capacity of the ministry through staff training by December 31, 2011.
5. Continue to implement the Pastoral Care Programme of the Street Children Project by December 31, 2011.