Vinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.xVinaora Nivo Slider 3.x
View Speech by Minister Stephenson 2019
Our mission is to facilitate social, cultural and economic development at the community level.
Our mission is to promote sustainable economic development by engineering and regulating a vibrant co-operative sector in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Our mission is to provide persistently, effective programmes and efficient services aimed at advocating equity in family relations, fostering the Rights of the Child, persons with disabilities, the elderly and enhancing the socio-economic development of all family members.
Our mission is to ensure that all citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines have equal access to opportunities that will shape their social, cultural, spiritual, educational, economical and political development.
Our mission is to provide a caring environment in which boys 7 – 16 years old having familial, educational, social, emotional, and or behavioural difficulties can develop skills that would allow them to become responsible and productive citizens.

Minister

Hon. Frederick A. Stephenson

Biography

The Youth Affairs Division within the Ministry of National Mobilisation, Social Development, Family, Gender Affairs, Persons with Disability and Youth hosted a press briefing on Tuesday, 21st July, 2020, at the Conference room of the Youth Affairs Division in Rose Place, Kingstown. 

At the launch of the programme the entities that were represented included the Police Youth Club, the Department of Culture and the Youth Affairs Division.

Interested persons within listed the age groups are expected to upload a video of their performances which should be 3-5 minutes in duration.

There are two main age groups that will be targeted are Juniors 10-15 years old and Seniors 16-29 years old.

The areas that are to be judged include: dance, drama, song and poetry categories. The judging criteria will see 40% of the points coming from likes on social media and the other 60% will come from individuals physically judging the performances.

The competition will conclude on 3rd August, 2020.

A formal prize giving ceremony will be held to award the top five (5) performances in both age groups.

 

 

SOURCE: Information Technology Services Division(I.T.S.D)

Family Services Division

We Facilitate and identify alternative homes for abused children and the elderly.  Liaise with child care agencies, regional and International. Prepare social inquiry report for the Court and relevant international agencies.

Our Division is located in Pauls Avenue in the Co-operative Credit Union League Building. Find out more on what we offer

Contact Information

Permanent Secretary
Mrs. Nerissa Gittens-McMillan 
Tel :(784) 450-0395
PBX :(784) 456-1111
Ext : 395/396
Fax :(784) 457-2476 
E-mail: office.socialdevelopment@mail.gov.vc

Address

The Ministry of National Mobilisation, Social Development, Local Government, Gender Affairs, Family Affairs, Persons with Disabilities and Non Governmental Organisations

Halifax Street Kingstown St. Vincent

Office Hours

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Saturday - Sunday
Closed