To promote social development through non-formal skills training for employment, productivity, economic growth and diversification.
To be the leading Training Division aimed at developing attitudes and skills to enhance sustainable development and economic growth.
1. To provide non-formal training in skills development with a view to placing trainees in productive and remunerative employment.
2. To train persons for a period not exceeding 2 years in any marketable skill of their choice.
3. To assist in their efforts to secure jobs as self-employed or wage workers.
The long term objectives of the Division are:-
1. To attempt to reduce the level of unemployment for persons 15 years and over in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
2. To increase the level of skilled workers entering the job market.